The activities include a number of sessions and are tailored to suit the number of participants and the forum they are taking place in. They are intended for managers at all levels, team leaders, sales, marketing and service professionals, call center employees and callers, instructors and speakers, technicians and technical and technological professionals.
The sessions include: simulations and practice exercises, demonstrations and examples, video watching and a lot of humor.
Among the topics covered in the workshops and courses:
- “The luxury paradox” – how do you make your customers and employees feel important, appreciated and happy, but on your own terms?
- “Polarizing messages” – how do you get your customers to snap out of their indifference and motivate them to act in the digital age and in a sophisticated and competitive market?
- “Blue Ocean” – how do you create a business opportunity in any situation?
- “Viral marketing” – how do you get people to talk about you as much as possible (and say good things, of course…)?
- How do you make the most of your potential on a personal, business and professional level?
- How do you increase the number of collaborations (also with colleagues and competitors) and create a positive and lasting network of relationships?
- How do you network properly, even if you’re extremely shy?
- How do you incorporate humor, examples and data in conversations, meetings and presentations?
- And more
This is guaranteed to be a great experience – the participants will learn, practice, laugh and have fun!
To book a workshop, training or course for company managers and employees call now:
Dr. Yaniv Zaid – 972-54-800-1200